The Brownings and Their Poetry
- Love and the Married Artist: "Andrea del Sarto"
- The Dramatic Monologue
- The Real Andrea del Sarto
- The Artist’s Dilemma
- "Childe Roland" and Poetic Heroism
- Strange Romance, Stranger Quest
- Turning Aside and Finding the Tower
- "See / Or shut your eyes": The Ruin of Romanticism
- Crossing the River: The Shock of Recognition
- The Remains of the Empire: "Love Among the Ruins"
- Echoes and Verse Form
- The Empire Recedes
- Victorian Longing: Elizabeth Barrett Browning’s Sonnets from the
- A Victorian Love Story
- "Not Death, but Love"
- Life, Love, and Literature